Thank you

rpierce000

As I look back on June, and all of you who took advantage of my free shipping offer, I would just like to thank all of the members of this forum for their advice and support.

Building BT Trains has long been a dream of mine, but it would never have gotten off of the ground as well as it has without all of you to shop, advise and, most of all, stick up for me in public.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I hope this will be a long and fruitful relationship.

Bob

www.bttrains.com

Martijn Meerts

Good to hear things are working out :)

I often dream of running a more old-fashioned toy store with lots of stuff on display and plenty things for kids to play with, rather than the huge ones you have everywhere these days. Unfortunately, the majority of the people only care about getting things as cheap as possible, and competing with the large chains is just impossible...

Bob,

glad to hear things are talking off well. I think we all appreciate you all at BT trains trying to ask us what we would want from a supplier and listening and responding with some great options! best of luck with the business and im really looking forward to seeing it grow.

cheers

jeff