AAArticles on eBay - Seller Warning

rpierce000

rpierce000

I am not one to bad mouth another seller, but this is a warning.

I bought several items from aaarticles on eBay back in April. Since then I have gone around and around with eBay, PayPal and him to try to settle a situation where I cannot pay him. He does not answer his mail. PayPal says his account is "restricted", but will not say what that means, and eBay has recorded unpaid items against me. eBay is SLOWLY "resolving" the unpaid items, one by one, I do not understand why they cannot resolve all of them as a single situation, and I am not getting my product.

I would just avoid the seller. I was buying tram shells. $5 plus $10 shipping is a decent deal, but this is a REAL headache!

angusmclean

I am not one to bad mouth another seller, but this is a warning.

I bought several items from aaarticles on eBay back in April. Since then I have gone around and around with eBay, PayPal and him to try to settle a situation where I cannot pay him. He does not answer his mail. PayPal says his account is "restricted", but will not say what that means, and eBay has recorded unpaid items against me. eBay is SLOWLY "resolving" the unpaid items, one by one, I do not understand why they cannot resolve all of them as a single situation, and I am not getting my product.

I would just avoid the seller. I was buying tram shells. $5 plus $10 shipping is a decent deal, but this is a REAL headache!

Avoid him like the plague.  If you read his fine print, which I didn't, assuming normal T & C'cs, he charges $10 p & p for each item, reducable by $1 for multiple purchases.  If one orders multiple items like I did, the p & p cost is staggering, and to rub dirt into the wound, the packing was in an old beer carton with yellowing bubblewrap and odd bits of poly.  Another shipment that I had paid the Ebay cost for, but not the shipping, is still in his 'warehouse'. I'm pondering whether or not to write it off to experience or front up with exorbitant p & p charges again. I suggested he couried over to my hotel the outstanding items for cost, but no reply. Byers beware.

Angus

Is this the same guy? http://myworld.ebay.com/aaarticles/ He shows a rating of Feedback Score Of 1248 at 98.9% Though oddly enough he has no items currently for sale.

98.9 is a lousy feedback score. :) I'm not kidding - anything below 99.5 is a caution, and I'd never buy from someone less than 99 unless I were desperate.