JNS Forum
CaptOblivious

FS: Empty plastic boxes, Tomix Kato and Micro Ace

I've got some spare clear plastic jewel cases, and wondered if anyone could use 'em. I'd rather send them as a lot.

5 standard-sized Kato jewel cases (Kato part no. 942994) with assorted odd inserts (nothing particularly useful).

4 medium-sized Tomix jewel cases (Tomix part no. PX-6213) with inserts for SAHA 209-0 (two) and KOKI 106 (two).

4 similarly sized Micro Ace jewel cases with inserts for KOKI (all four).

Going for a song :D

Hello there! I realize this thread is a few years old and so I have very little expectation that you still have any cases, but doesn't hurt to ask right?

Thanks

- Mauricio

Hey Mauricio!  Welcome to the forum.  CaptOblivious moved quite a few months ago to a new job, so he hasn't been active on the forum for a while.  Perhaps another member will have something to help.  Which locomotive are you looking for a case for?

-Sam

Sam thank you the reply :)

The first listing actually: "5 standard-sized Kato jewel cases (Kato part no. 942994) with assorted odd inserts (nothing particularly useful)"

P.S. I can't figure out a way to upload a picture :/

It seems kato sells them, not a bad price too.  Not sure it has any of the inserts though.
http://www.katousa.com/Zcart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1528
Model train stuff also has some instock, and a lower price too.

https://www.modeltrainstuff.com/kato-n-942994-clear-plastic-box-and-lid-blue-kato-logo/

To attach a picture you need to drag the picture to the paperclip icon below the text box, or click where it says "choose files"  Files must also be smaller than 4mb.  Hope this helps!

Thanks for the links.

I had checked them already and the prices are pretty good but unfortunately the shipping is almost as much at the cases so it kind of defeats the savings :/

As far as the picture, I meant for my profile not in the message.

8 minutes ago, mvaron said:

Thanks for the links.

I had checked them already and the prices are pretty good but unfortunately the shipping is almost as much at the cases so it kind of defeats the savings :/

As far as the picture, I meant for my profile not in the message.

Yeah, with smaller items the shipping can be killer, I try to bunch up my orders when possible so the shipping per item is reduced, or throw them in along with a higher priced item.  For your profile image click on your name in the top right corner of the webpage, then from the drop down menu click profile.  On the profile page you'll see your name also on the top left, with your current profile picture (or lack thereof) to the left.  Click on the little picture icon that will be over the bottom left of your current profile picture, then use that to upload a suitable photo.  Hope this helps!

Yeah unfortunately cases usually sort close to the price to ship the cheapest sal.

jeff