Enoshima article in Continental Modeller

Fenway Park

Hi,

Doug Coster has written an excellent article on the Enoden in the June issue of Continental Modeller together with his own photos and details of the Modemo models that are available.

This is a precursor to the July edition which will see an article on his Enoshima exhibition layout.

I am sure most of the members are familiar with Doug's layouts.

quinntopia

I just received my copy last night  and really enjoyed the detail he went into.  I only wish there was a little map with the article so I could follow along a little better!  :grin

I enjoy Continental Modeller as its the only English language pub which even closely caters to my interests (other than the Marklin/Trix club magazines, which I stopped a year ago as they got too expensive), but I get somewhat annoyed at the editorial sometimes.  For example, in this issue there were three seperate articles on US-based HO layouts.  Isn't that a bit of overkill?  And can't any English-reader get their fill of English language US modelling from a dozen other publications?  At least if their going to have US stuff, they should at least keep it to one article per issue.

Okay, rant over  :laugh:.  I too am looking forward to Doug's layout next month!