Godzilla

bill937ca

50-150m he's grown over the years!

Would love to go to g-fest! Wonder how their movie is progressing?!

Jeff

enodenlover

I go to G Fest almost every year and if you're a Goji fan like me then you should definitely try to attend it at least once. Lots to see and do, and so much incredible merchandise in the dealers room ( be sure to bring lots of $$$ as you'll see hundreds of things you'll want to bring home with you. ) There's always at least a couple of guests who've been involved in the making of or acted in Japanese sci-fi movies and TV shows; a few years ago I met Akira Takarada, the only surviving star of the original Gojira back in 1954. If you love Godzilla & Co. this convention is something you don't want to miss.

Edited by enodenlover
enodenlover

Here's a website you might want to check out:

www.g-fan.com/html/gfest_xxii/gfest_xxii.php 

I've got an entire N-Track Module dedicated to the big guy.  He'll appear again at Hera Arena in Dayton, OH on Nov. 7th and 8th this year and hopefully for the first time at Indy in January for "World's Greatest Hobby."

Gojira

The towering 16 inch tall Polar Arts Godzilla (1954) begins his conquest of the N Scale world.  I know that the planes flying around his head are Zeros.  I haven't found any decent sized F-86F's to make it more authentic.  My reasoning for having the Zeros?  He shot down all the other planes.

King Of The Monsters

Flickering lights represent fires raging at Godzilla's feet as he destroys Tokyo...Or whats left of it.

Mini Gojira

The 6 inch Bandia figure used as color reference for the larger one.

G2014

The 12 inch tall, 24 inch long Godzilla 2014 NECA figure Variant

CAKE!

Why?  Because I said so, that's why!

• Like 1

LOL omega, that was great! Wonderful summary of the tragedy of a movie! Perfect nailed all my bitches about the movie! Turning Cranston into a whining weenie, fat, possum headed, pin headed Godzilla, everything dark and hidden (guess they ran out of money for much monster cgi). A precision bomb that can be dropped 500' and survive (it's a clockwork mechanism) then small crack in the glass prevents it from opening. Why did they take it by train when later they use a helecopter? How does a 20 knot boat get out of blast range in less than 10 minutes? The list goes on.

Hey great n ttrak module! You should get great reviews at the train show, out goji is very loved by the public! Kudos!

Get one of those little Bluetooth can speakers to put just behind the backdrop then you can trigger goji roars from your smart phone when folks get close! We do it at shows and folks love it!

I have the full 20" rc goji now I'm reconditioning to eventually do a drop in dioram on our layout. Having him move a little remotely will be really great to get folks to jump! Want to do a pile of crushed, burning buildings and of course a tangle of power lines!

I have the 1/144 maser canon if you want to borrow it for the train show! Also a number of type 74 tanks (bit later unfortunately).

Cheers

Jeff

Edited by cteno4

LOL omega, that was great! Wonderful summary of the tragedy of a movie! Perfect nailed all my bitches about the movie! Turning Cranston into a whining weenie, fat, possum headed, pin headed Godzilla, everything dark and hidden (guess they ran out of money for much monster cgi). A precision bomb that can be dropped 500' and survive (it's a clockwork mechanism) then small crack in the glass prevents it from opening. Why did they take it by train when later they use a helecopter? How does a 20 knot boat get out of blast range in less than 10 minutes? The list goes on.

Hey great n ttrak module! You should get great reviews at the train show, out goji is very loved by the public! Kudos!

Get one of those little Bluetooth can speakers to put just behind the backdrop then you can trigger goji roars from your smart phone when folks get close! We do it at shows and folks love it!

I have the full 20" rc goji now I'm reconditioning to eventually do a drop in dioram on our layout. Having him move a little remotely will be really great to get folks to jump! Want to do a pile of crushed, burning buildings and of course a tangle of power lines!

I have the 1/144 maser canon if you want to borrow it for the train show! Also a number of type 74 tanks (bit later unfortunately).

Cheers

Jeff

I actually do use a mini Bluetooth speaker for this module.  When looking at it, the mini speaker is hidden under the remains of the Diet Building in the left most corner.  I have classic and modern music and SFX playing while operating the module.  The number of jump scares is priceless.   :laughing6: 

At one point I considered having a little nozzle attached to a fog machine in his mouth that would make it look like he was using his atomic breath attack, however by the time I thought of that, I had already put him together and painted him...  I also plan to adding two high tension wire towers (One semi-melted) to the module as well in the future. (Now if I can stop being lazy about it and build the darned things...)

Ah yes, the good old Maser Tank.  I'll let you know if I want to borrow it.  Thanks for the offer!

O.T.

Alright, finally found some videos on Youtube that has my module in it.  Links below with timestamps.  The guy who shot the videos is a fellow club member I know.

(Seen at 10:30 through 10:54)

(4:52 -5:23 with Ski Train)