GreenMax - New Releases

keitaro

Did we miss this?

new_release_201603_01.jpg

Thought katoftw san might be interested in that Kiha-200...

Those kiha-110 are interesting, especially the red striped one!

How about the Nankai 10000 series, similar to the ones announced by MA a few days ago?

According to HS, pre-orders for those starts today 24th March.  You have to search the product number as they are too early to show up on front pages yet.

50521 - oita 2 car motor

50522 - oita 2 car trailer

50523 - kashii 2 car motor

50524 - kumamoto 2 car motor

Edited by katoftw

Are these the same as the kiha 200's that JR Kyushu operates?  If so I may have to pick up a pair, I think I remember riding them on the Sasabo/Omura line last summer.

Yes they are...

kiha200.jpg

Dont confuse them with the 220s.  220s have fresher paint (being newer), huge LED destination boards and a drivers cab at each end.

kiha200oita.jpg

And if in Nagasaki or Sasebo, you may run into their handsome twins:-

kiha200d.JPG

kiha200sea2.jpg

Edited by katoftw
  • Like 1

If you prefer to buy a Kiha 220-200, then Greenmax 4725 is available.  Plus 6814 is a decal sheet for the destination board for 20+ location accross Kyushu

• Like 1

Found the photo I took, definitely a 220.  I think the two units in the back were 200's, I know they had a special Huis ten Bosch paint scheme.  Probably unlikely that that will be released though.

post-3846-0-28469400-1458806938_thumb.jpg

It was on half off last month at hobby link Japan... Model train plus and HS have them in stock, so there goes the pay check!

Jeff

new_release_201603_02.jpg

I have this feeling Green Max is really aggressive these days, releasing more and more models within a short time span... Let's hope one day MA realises they have been overtaken as the top 3 producers....

Das Steinkopf

Does anyone have an idea on the release date for the KiHa 75's, they were initially slated for a March 2016 delivery but have now slipped past that date, a fair number of other models that were to come out later on Greemax's release schedule have already appeared but sadly not the KiHa 75's, Hobbysearch has closed their reservations for the them but AmiAmi has them still available for pre order.

Does anyone have an idea on the release date for the KiHa 75's, they were initially slated for a March 2016 delivery but have now slipped past that date, a fair number of other models that were to come out later on Greemax's release schedule have already appeared but sadly not the KiHa 75's, Hobbysearch has closed their reservations for the them but AmiAmi has them still available for pre order.

Yap I was waiting for this one too... Ami took it out from my March order when I wanted to combine my March order, but they cancelled it... I then pre-order it again to combine with an April order. The acceptance of that pre-order should indicate that it would be releasing somewhere in April, but we cant confirm that as there were no news on Greenmax official site also...

Das Steinkopf

Yap I was waiting for this one too... Ami took it out from my March order when I wanted to combine my March order, but they cancelled it... I then pre-order it again to combine with an April order. The acceptance of that pre-order should indicate that it would be releasing somewhere in April, but we cant confirm that as there were no news on Greenmax official site also...

That's rather odd as I have mine still sitting in my March order which has a lot of other items including a V13 Viaduct Set that my son is buying to run his Shinkansen on, I went onto AmiAmi a few minutes ago and noticed that they have shifted the release date to May, I suppose I will probably get a notification of change of order soon.

Das Steinkopf

Looks like I spoke too soon as I just recieved a change of order from AmiAmi, oh well looks like I will be getting my KiHa 75's with my Hoki 800's that I have on pre-order, hopefully the ¥ will have weakend against the $AUD by the the time it becomes available as I am not enjoying the current exchange rate.

Yap. Me too!

Available in: May-2016
Order Number:
<Item Name                                        | Unit Price | QTY | Total >
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(T)(Pre-order)30072 Complete Model - JR KiHa 75 Class 2nd-batch Rapid Mie 4Car Train Set (w/Power Unit) | 13,030.- | 1 | 13,030.-
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment method: Credit card
Shipping method: EMS

new_release_201604_01.jpg

Seems like Green Max will NOT be losing to MA in any aspect with regards to the E653 series ~~

Darn I hate Green Max... They have to go come out with the Tobu 50090 in 'Flying Tojo' colour... Now I need to get that....

I have a question guys:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10392860

Green Max is releasing a core-less motor, apparently useable on various models. This might get interesting as we can now motorised add-on set that do not have motors and allow them to move on their own consist... They have lengths of:

10392855b.jpg 

1) http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10392858   [ 5713 ] Coreless Motor Power Unit (18m Class)

2) http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10392859  [ 5714 ] Coreless Motor Power Unit (18.5m Class)

3) http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10392860  [ 5715 ] Coreless Motor Power Unit (20m Class }

4) http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10392855  [ 5711 ] Coreless Motor Power Unit (20m Class A)

5) http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10392857  [ 5712 ] Coreless Motor Power Unit (21m Class)

Along with various bogie and under-chassis parts for them...

This is confusing, so how would we know which length of motor is workable with which type of trains? How about the corresponding bogie and under-chassis part to get? Anyone can shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by JR 500系

They are more for replacing the old motors from older sets with new coreless quieter and more powerful motors.

As for the motor and bogie and under car parts.  That is just a little research on the owners behalf.  The bogies and under car parts all attach the same way as Tomytec does.  So if you can figure out Tomytec, you can figure out Greenmax.

Das Steinkopf

I like the idea, with the KiHa 75-400 I have on order I was thinking of using the unpowered set as a static model sitting in a storage siding, with the new chassis I might be able to have two working two car units instead of one.