GreenMax - New Releases

keitaro

I would love to do a full cleaning/repair train. The big ones are amazing to watch. Kato plasser tamper was just a start. Must admit I'm a total mow sucker! More so maybe than painted trains. I hope they are models as that should greatly reduce the price and allow for easier kit bashing of other forms of cars. I can't wait!!!

Jeff

Greenmax decided to be a baller and announce awesome things for us.

- Keikyū N1000 type in Keikyū Happy Yellow Train livery (4-car powered and 4-car unpowered add-on, 8-car powered and unpowered);

- Keikyū N1000 type 3rd edition (4-car powered and 4-car unpowered add-on, and 8-car powered);

- Tōkyū 1000 type, 3-car single arm Ikegami and Tamagawa-line;

- Tōkyū 9000 type, 5-car Ōimachi line livery.

http://www.greenmax.co.jp/pdf/new_release_201406_01.pdf

- JR West 113-7000 Series 30N formation (4-car Café Au Lait powered and unpowered, and Kyōto region livery 4-car powered);

- JR East KUMOYA145-100 type (various 1-car powered and unpowered).

http://www.greenmax.co.jp/pdf/new_release_201406_02.pdf

I think the JR West 113s are going to be very popular...

yeah i think it was the 450,000 yen one or something?

such a nice looking train in person, if only all of them could be painted in that livery.

Yes!

I laughed so hard when I saw this....

Imagine the look on the guy's face who bought this at such a sky high price.... Just for recap: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r117632702

Yes he get to play with it first, but paying about 10 times more just to get hold of it before others is something a poor man like myself won't do... I prefer the wait ~

Here's the link to the official Green Max poster: http://www.greenmax.co.jp/image/new_release/new_release_201408_01.jpg

Here's a video of the actual train:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzmmGkuagj0

Handsome looking! I need a yellow train!  :)

Edited by JR500 のぞみ
Ochanomizu

Hello,

I like the E653-1000, but Green Max has a notorious reputation for being expensive and I'm disinclined to spend ¥30k on a 7-car model with Rapido couplers that I can't replace ... perhaps I'll weaken over coming months.

• Like 2

Ah... Yes. New pre-orders up for Green Max:

And the most tempting and interesting release!

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10338414

Odakyu Type KUYA31 Techno Inspector One Car (Trailer Only)

Now I think I need this one! Always wanted an Odakyu Inspector! HS recommends the Odakyu type 1000, but I like the 300o more...

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10338414

Odakyu Type KUYA31 Techno Inspector One Car (Trailer Only)

Oh man, that announcement almost wants me to actually start collecting Odakyū... A (not so) fun anecdote on this car: last sunday we were out to the shopping malls at the station and had a snack break at the train watching balcony (yes we have such a thing). Just as papa was looking for some tissues, a 1000 series with the Techno Inspector rolled by. My wife noticed this and told me "A Techno something just passed." I think that was one of the first time I actually made a loud voice in public, as I had my back turned towards the tracks.

• Like 1

Oh man, that announcement almost wants me to actually start collecting Odakyū... A (not so) fun anecdote on this car: last sunday we were out to the shopping malls at the station and had a snack break at the train watching balcony (yes we have such a thing). Just as papa was looking for some tissues, a 1000 series with the Techno Inspector rolled by. My wife noticed this and told me "A Techno something just passed." I think that was one of the first time I actually made a loud voice in public, as I had my back turned towards the tracks.

Haha that was a good laugh!

It kinda reminded me when I dropped my ticket while on board the N700 series stopped at a station and as soon as I bend up I saw a dash of yellow sprint pass...  

Luckily I was still able to catch it at the Shin-Osaka station ~  :)

Yes i'll be ordering this one. Together with the 1000 series. It's too rare and nice to miss and I'll need a Techno Inspector when i'm running my romance cars ~~ :)

Not exactly a New release, but a re-release:

new_release_201508_01.jpg

Of special interest to me would be the Kiha-75s... It's again time to reinforce JR Tokai commuter trains... Suddenly the boring aluminium body and orange stripe livery is getting to me so much it actually starts to grow on me!  :) 

• Like 1

Those Tokyu 8500s look cool.  As for the KIHA75s, I'd like to see one with decals for express Kasuga service to Nara.  I'm surprised JR Central kept it going for as long as they did.

Krackel Hopper

new_release_201502_02.jpg

So many questions..

What are these new liveries on the tie tamper?  I know I am still waiting on my pre-orders of the pale green and yellow versions.  I like the white/yellow/green/blue..

Are they finally going to open up pre-orders for the ballast machines?  Obviously, I will need both the pale green and yellow to go with the tie tampers I already have on pre-order.

Finally.. Greenmax getting into koki cars?  I wonder why they decided to do that.  I am interested.  I just hope they priced better than MicroAce koki cars.  

oh groan, no not more colors?! i too have both on preorder and hoping the ballast will be coming up for preorder soon! im sure these are fiddly models to do.

jeff

Das Steinkopf

new_release_201502_02.jpg

Finally.. Greenmax getting into koki cars?  I wonder why they decided to do that.  I am interested.  I just hope they priced better than MicroAce koki cars.

I am curious to see whether they are coming out in RTR or kit form, I am really keen to expand my fleet of Koki 104 and Koki 106's as there is not much available at the moment, hopefully they will provide optional numbers as well to make it easier to build up a sizeable fleet. I already have the Kato Koki 104 twin pack on preorder and Tomix will be bringing out a Koki 106 with tail lights in the new year which will add to the numbers, but this latest addition from Greenmax will certainly help a lot.

The Greenmax Evo Series come as a unpainted kit that requires assembly and painting.  Normally a grey plastic sprew you cut off pieces and glue together, then paint.  Should come with various running number decals to apply.

Das Steinkopf

The Greenmax Evo Series come as a unpainted kit that requires assembly and painting.  Normally a grey plastic sprew you cut off pieces and glue together, then paint.  Should come with various running number decals to apply.

Looks like I will be able to expand the fleet nicely then.

Das Steinkopf

Any good at painting/airbrushing?

I used to do a lot of painting when doing OO gauge and was skilled enough to paint the eyes on those figures, plus I want to do some decent weathering on my stock as I want them to look realistic.