For Bill, a TTC PCC

Guest ___

Cool!  :cheesy  And 4603 even has the monogram logo.  I grew up with those cars and rode them hundreds of times.  Is that at National Capital Trolley Museum? Thanks Aaron!

Sure is Bill, and this is the new loop they just built as the ICC now goes through the front of the property. We also have 4602 we got from Trolleyville, though I have yet to see it in service. The BOD is also chomping at the bit for a CLRV when they go out of service.

Sure is Bill, and this is the new loop they just built as the ICC now goes through the front of the property. We also have 4602 we got from Trolleyville, though I have yet to see it in service. The BOD is also chomping at the bit for a CLRV when they go out of service.

I've seen the rollout for the delivery of new streetcars and the ALRVs will be retired before the CLRVs.

Ooh, maybe a good time to try and get an ALRV too. NatCap doesn't care where they come from unlike those guys at Baltimore who use to only run models than were from Baltimore. (Though we did get some SEPTA stuff a few years ago) This thread is reminding me I'm a dues paying member to both museums and I really should make it a point to spend more time at both of them.

This picture is from the old line before it was pulled up for the new MD-200 which opened this week.

MGalleryItem.php?id=1271