anyone order from imon.co.jp to USA?

kmcsjr

I'm looking for bogies Kato 1049-1D. I ordered a longer shanked bogie from Hobby Search. I have also signed up for email notification, if they ever come back in stock.... Who knows, maybe they will

ANyway, I found trhem in stock at Imon models, but had to use translate to even see the site. Do they sell overseas in English? Thanks.

i've been down this path i find they do not reply to you if they don't haha. Which in 99% of cases they don't

have a look in their help or about if they only menntion shipping cost for national then they won't ship to you most likely.

Put in a request at either hwjapan.com or Popondetta. If this part is still in production, they might be able to get it for you. Warning though, Popondetta has been very slow their email response lately.

I sent IMON an e-mail couple of years ago and they replied politely that they only sell in Japan, Im not too sure but in small business in Japan that take credit cards be it over the counter or mail order that they still use the old manual machines and  complete a chit by hand, this can make difficulties for foreign buyers as sometimes like rainbow ten years ago you don't get billed for two months after delivery!