Nankai Train

Bernard

It is a great design.... It was always a tough decision between the Haruka or the Rapido. Of course it depended on where I was staying at the time, although the Haruka going straight to Shin Osaka was very convenient (unless you had a late suburban in front of you in peak hour on the loop near Tennoji.)

The interior of the Rapido was the best though... to neat and tidy (compared to services here in australia)

then again... the 'observation' window near the vending machines on the Haruka was neat too... I usually stood there for the whole trip.

It is a great design.... It was always a tough decision between the Haruka or the Rapido. Of course it depended on where I was staying at the time, although the Haruka going straight to Shin Osaka was very convenient (unless you had a late suburban in front of you in peak hour on the loop near Tennoji.)

The interior of the Rapido was the best though... to neat and tidy (compared to services here in australia)

then again... the 'observation' window near the vending machines on the Haruka was neat too... I usually stood there for the whole trip.

It was a brave deign decision I'll give them that.