Nabari Staition (Local)

shiniji

Hi guys,

I have a few days with a small branch line train station started for Japan 2010 (and for a small module system). Now I would like you to show the current standing.

Meanwhile, the mountains are filled and the substrate is colored. The tracks are secured and the first top line poles found their place (the rest follows after the station was set). What's missing are the fixtures for the module transitions.

What do you think?

Patrick

post-290-13569926394066_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926394715_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926395332_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926396015_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926396662_thumb.jpg

Even at this early stage, that looks very good.  I really get the impression of a rail line nestled in a limited flat area against a hillside.

It looks like the front platform track diverges to the front at the right end, rather than rejoining the single track that goes straight (unless that crossover is actually a single- or double-slip).  Is this station supposed to be a junction of two lines?

Yes, I dyed to explain and illustrate the plan views.

The red route is a leading station in the other line.

the green is the main line.

blue for the freight trains (overhaul)

Orange is a loading track with freight shed and ramp.

As such, I can stretch from the red to the main train (continuation or overpass). Both the red and green tracks get a platform (a one and one island platform) that one really gets the impression.

post-290-13569926399702_thumb.jpg

Great mountains! I see that you used wood as the base to design the mountains but what did you use to fill the rest of the skeleton? 

Bernhard, I had the ribs from the base covered with Masking tape. I laid out plaster bandages, moistened and pressed gently. Since the whole thing was still damp, I tried the only rock compound simply sprinkle over it - that was a good idea :D the rock compound absorbed the moisture and hardened, all led to look especially a really authentic and structure. more it is not so easily fixed :)

Hi guys :)

today the first test phase took one for the green. before that, of course, was a finishing powder with color. the green is handled in more detail, that is still planting details.

Patrick

post-290-13569926399799_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926400624_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looks really good Patrick!  I like the design with the mountain as a backdrop to the station, very effective!  Reminds me of the modules from the Tomix Diorama book!  Keep posting photos of your progress!

Hi guys :)

have once again built a little further, now is the left and the freight rail station platform completely gotten a shed and the ramp as well as some greens. What do you think?

Everything takes a little longer and a new project is (mine railway in H0).

P.S. To shorten the waiting time for 3 pictures of my TT system ;)

Patrick

post-290-13569926506522_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926507105_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926507692_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926508293_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569926508894_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

That last image with the 01 on the bridge is very effective. I like the way you have put the track towards the rear of the scene, so you have to look through the foreground scenery. Very nice indeed.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the compliment:) I will if wanted to open his own views nen Theard for the installation, I am currently concentrating on making pictures;)

Do we really ne heading for TT? But unfortunately, Federal Railroad or DB AG

Patrick