Tobu Railway--checkout her measurements!!

Guest bill937ca

Guest Bernard

She's adorable! Too bad she wasn't around when Noah was building the Ark, she the only person in the world that has a tape measure that also measures in cubits.

This is a thread Bill posted in the beginning stages of the forum and for members who weren't around then, it's worth seeing. This reporter is great!

2m 14cm!! I can't compete with that! My train's AC has no where near that power.

But you know what, I don't care how cute, how Japanese or how much she loves trains, nothing will ever get me to go out with a woman who carries her own tape measure around... again.

However, she does reminds me of a cuter version of the densha otaku from Japan Railfan who does all those ads for the Nintendo DS games.

BTW: Why are Bill and Bernard both showing up as GUEST under their respected posts?

Aaron - She the perfect women. She loves trains, she's cute, vibrant, snappy dresser and she knows how to measure!

Bill & I are both listed as guest because in the early stages of the forum we had some problems with some of the theme boxes and when we reset it, we were listed as guests.