Bachmann Dynamis

alpineaustralia

Actually, hearing about your success with getting it fixed, I may just do that.  I'm also debating whether to wait until the economy recovers and invest in one of the new systems that have been proposed but not yet released (I'm thinking of the new wireless Trix Mobile Station, or the new Roco MultiMaus Pro/CentralStation, or some of thing things that ESU have been promotion).  I'm hoping the delays in these releases are due to the global economic slowdown and not to a long term issue with the hobby.

Wishful thinking is that our friends in Japan come up with a killer DCC system!

Martijn Meerts

Any delays from Trix (Marklin) is because they're fighting bankruptcy. Trix doesn't seem to have any employees anymore at all.

Esu has produced a radio frequency version of the controller for their own brand.  Unfortunately, it looks like you'll need their command station to use (so that's easily at least 1,000 USD!).

Yeah...I can deal with my wires for that kind of money!  :grin

Produkt_PS_EcosControlRadio_03.jpg

I did just come across this, which kind of threw me a bit...its another infrared version (maybe improved over the dynamis version I had I hope) but under their own name brand and...white? I kind of like the white, interesting take....

50302.jpg

alpineaustralia

Like I said, ESU made the Dynamis system for Bachmann.

Other then the colour, they are identical in appearance