bill937ca

Tomix - New Releases

katoftw

I would assume all correct statements Chad.

It is interesting though.  It is not for sale outside Japan.  So yes your last sentence makes sense of this fact.

Yavianice

I wonder, will this open the floodgates for more Pokémon trains? Such as the 800, E2, E3 or E4 Shinkansens?

Edited by Yavianice

Das Steinkopf

Still no KoKi105's, it would also be nice if the did some more KoKi 104's with alternate car numbers.

• Like 1

nah00
1 hour ago, Das Steinkopf said:

Still no KoKi105's, it would also be nice if the did some more KoKi 104's with alternate car numbers.

I second this. Also older style Yamato Transport containers now that they have the license. 

• Like 2

Das Steinkopf
24 minutes ago, nah00 said:

Also older style Yamato Transport containers now that they have the license. 

I second that as well.

• Like 1

Yavianice
10 hours ago, chadbag said:

Probably has to do with Pokemon Licensing.   Maybe Nintendo (Pokemon Company) are more strict than Sanrio.  Was't the Kitty Shinkansen JP only?  But it seemed as long as it was sold to a Japanese reseller and that Japanese reseller sold it "in Japan", meaning took the order and fulfilled it in Japan, they were ok with it.  

10 hours ago, katoftw said:

Thanks.  I wonder how long until they change their tune.  The last few JP only trains have ended up being allowed overseas.

11 hours ago, Suica said:

Marked in red in the bottom right corner of the poster: "本製品は海外販売不可です"

Google says: "This product is not for sale overseas"

Modeltrainplus asked, and it's the same as with the Hello Kitty shinkansen. He can sell his stock to foreigners.

• Like 2

JR 500系

Same with Ami, the pre-ordering is fine with the Kumamon, but strangely, I cant find the Pokémon Kiha 100...  This also reinforces the decision to quickly pre-order them before they close?  😛