Location, location, location!

Enwhycentral

Can someone please pin me at: 330 Wattle St, Sydney New South Wales 2007, Australia?

Cheers

The_Ghan

CaptOblivious

Lawrence,

Go to maps.google.com, on the left click "my maps" then "create a map".

Ghan and others: added.

Greeting everyone !!!  My names is James and I live in Fort Myers, FL.

I found this forum while doing a little research on my "little project" and though it might be a good idea to go ahead and start posting here as well.

I have been posting over on a couple of the G-scale forums......

That's right a 1/32 scale Shinkansen 500  :happy3: And we're not skimping on this project.

I will start a new thread here later tonight, and try to bring copies of all my progress over here as well.

That's all for the moment.

James

James,

welcome! thats fantastic. always been my dream to make a g scale shinkansen and build an elevated viaduct track around the back yard to zip it around! cant wait to see the progress!

cheers

jeff

catcliffedemon

I currently live near Peterborough in the UK, but I'm moving to Japan in September for a couple of years. Not sure where yet, just waiting for my job placement to come through~

OK friends.....  I added a pin to mark the home of the largest Shinkansen Fleet in Mexico (that is Saltillo).

Although the information is there, beside the map, in the locations list, for some reason the pin icon turns invisible in the map after click the "save" button.    ???

I'll appreciate if somebody can fix that......

CaptOblivious

OK friends.....  I added a pin to mark the home of the largest Shinkansen Fleet in Mexico (that is Saltillo).

Although the information is there, beside the map, in the locations list, for some reason the pin icon turns invisible in the map after click the "save" button.    ???

I'll appreciate if somebody can fix that......

I can see your pin just fine! It's a plain pink one. I can make it different if you like?

CaptOblivious

I can see your pin just fine! It's a plain pink one. I can make it different if you like?

Pink ??? ??  I thought it was red..... :sad:

well, it's more like a salmon color? The default Google location icon color. Perhaps it just looks more pink on my monitor? :D

JR 500系

Hi all! I'm new here too!

Sammy here from Sillypore Singapore Central. A little tiny country which i dont know if the pin on the global map can fit in !!  :cheesy

Scott: I'll start by saying that I live in Northern Westchester County/Hudson Valley in New York State and I welcome anyone fairly close by to let me know where they live.

Damn...  I grew up in Red Oaks Mill... https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Red+Oaks+Mill,+NY&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=57.902911,114.169922&oq=red+oaks+mill,+&hnear=Red+Oaks+Mill,+Dutchess,+New+York&t=m&z=14

This planet gets smaller and smaller every day.