Location, location, location!

Enwhycentral

Davo Dentetsu

Gosnells, Western Australia.

Wild claim about to be made alert.  Possibly most isolated member so far?

Currently  in Tokyo  but leaving in a week or two....  been in Japan on vacation  or the past month.. gonna hate to leave here...

My home town in Long Island Ny  Suffolk county

thanks for having me!

giguchan - what a nice vacation! I also live on Long Island but in Nassau.

Currently  in Tokyo  but leaving in a week or two....  been in Japan on vacation  or the past month.. gonna hate to leave here...

My home town in Long Island Ny  Suffolk county

thanks for having me!

Bernard,

Thanks for the reply.  I would not know about your reply had i not checked.  this is the 2nd forum  that is not giving me my messages....  I think it might be the way i have it configured  but i did get the  register  email...

Glad to be here... 

Tell me something...  I'm in Nassau alot...    I dont know if i am allowed to mention retailers here or not  so without  doing so..there are 2  on the island that are pretty big-  one on the south shore and the other on the north do you use either of them?

giguchan,

it might be your isp. ive lost the forum twice, the second time it was due to the forum getting blacklisted as a spam sender as they would send me a dozen messages a day!

jeff

Hmmm

I wonder....  i'm only here  for a little longer than a week,then back to the states.it's getting  annoying..  it only seems to do it on some forums...

I'll go back and check my settings to be sure....

Thanks  for the reply.

Yes and I will send you a PM about them.

Bernard,

Thanks for the reply.  I would not know about your reply had i not checked.  this is the 2nd forum  that is not giving me my messages....  I think it might be the way i have it configured  but i did get the  register  email...

Glad to be here...   

Tell me something...  I'm in Nassau alot...    I dont know if i am allowed to mention retailers here or not  so without  doing so..there are 2  on the island that are pretty big-  one on the south shore and the other on the north do you use either of them?

I'm from Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia. There are no ex-Japanese train here at Surakarta, but I ever lived longtime in Jakarta, there are many ex-Japanese trains run for Commuter. I'm interested with Japanese railway, so I subscribe a monthly Japan railfan magazine, Tetsudo-fan. About the language, I learn Japanese from my father. Sorry, my English is bad, my Indonesian is also not too good, because I spoke Javanese.

Mattybgoodtrees

Im 28 years old I live I. North Lake Tahoe but originally from Cleveland ohio. Me and my dad have been model training since I was a young child and now I'm building a layout of my own. I'm using kato unitrack and I'm going for a city feel to the layout as I have the kato unitram as the foca point of the layout. I joined the forum to hopefully link up with other model train enthusiast in my area and get ideas for my layout. Don't hesitate to message me if your in the Northern California or northern nevada area or if you ever wanna chat about N scale train or kato products.

I am new to the forum and my location is near Dallas, TX. If their are any other people near my location just say the word.

Regards,

Death Letter

Mudkip Orange

I am new to the forum and my location is near Dallas, TX. If their are any other people near my location just say the word.

Regards,

Death Letter

Pretty sure there was at least one other person on here from the Metroplex.

My soul is in greater Houston but I currently physically reside elsewhere.

Mudkip Orange
My soul is in greater Houston but I currently physically reside elsewhere.

Scratch that, I have accepted a job offer in Houston and will be moving back before the next Timonium show. (Sucks, "run your trains on the JNS layout" is still on my bucket list). Oh well. Westward, ho!