JRM showing at 2010 Rockville Lion's Club Show

cteno4

JRM will displaying its layout for the fifth year in a row at the Annual family Train Show in Rockville, MD on November 13th - 14th. This show is a very popular local club-only (no vendors) show for families to come out and see club layouts from T gauge to O gauge. More information is provided in the show flyer PDF linked below.

http://www.japanrailmodelers.org/pubs/TSFlyer10clubs.pdf

cheers

jeff

Cool--I hope we can make this one. <crosses fingers>

Hey would be great to see you guys again! this is the most laid back show we do. really fun, no vendors, just club layouts!

if you come up we can probably get a bunch out for a sushi dinner sat night with you all!

cheers

jeff

JRM will displaying its layout for the fifth year in a row at the Annual family Train Show in Rockville, MD on November 13th - 14th. This show is a very popular local club-only (no vendors) show for families to come out and see club layouts from T gauge to O gauge.

Note, this year's show falls on my birthday, so don't expect to see me sober running the trains. ^_^

running trains intoxicated is against the bylaws i think! we will sit you in the corner and feed you the tomix rail cleaner cocktail that matthew and ken came up with. its blue like kato rail cleaner!

cheers

jeff

running trains intoxicated is against the bylaws i think! we will sit you in the corner and feed you the tomix rail cleaner cocktail that matthew and ken came up with. its blue like kato rail cleaner!

cheers

jeff

What bylaws!? I don't think we even have a charter :P

ha wonder how many rules you have broken!

yes we have a charter/bylaws. you can see a copy up at the club yahoo group files.

was a big debate to have them or not, but with all the $$ of stuff built up over the years and starting dues the final decision was to have some simple ones.

jeff

we will double your pay, reup you for another 5 years (i think they may give you a deal for $100 for 5 years dues paid at once), and even find a couple of medals for ya!

cheers

jeff

I'm really sorry I missed this show--I was really hoping we could make it. But the Annual Evil Fall Viruses and the Really Cool But Way Expensive Upcoming Costa Rica Trip conspired against me. :-P

No worries Scott, its a schlep for you to get up here! Maybe cherry blossom next year! sounds like we might get a couple of other jns members into town, could be a fun japanese trains party! You guys are always welcome, would be fun to see you again (scott made it up to dc for the amtrak train days a couple of years back and we met up with a few jrm folks for lunch)!

cheers

jeff

I'm really sorry I missed this show--I was really hoping we could make it. But the Annual Evil Fall Viruses and the Really Cool But Way Expensive Upcoming Costa Rica Trip conspired against me. :-P