Photos of members?

CaptOblivious

It is interesting what our preconceived notions of each other was before we saw our photos.

Bernard, what I find interesting is that I didn't have any preconceived notions. I can honestly say I hadn't given any thought to what forum members looked like.

Having said that, I notice that most of you are a good deal younger than I would have guessed, so perhaps I did have some preconceived ideas after all.

Any, I think it's great to put faces to your names.

All the best,

Mark.

I have to admit I did have a few preconceived ideas:

Vincent a little older,

Aaron a little more cloths

and Mudkip... well, I nailed that one!

It is interesting what our preconceived notions of each other was before we saw our photos.

Bernard, what I find interesting is that I didn't have any preconceived notions. I can honestly say I hadn't given any thought to what forum members looked like.

Having said that, I notice that most of you are a good deal younger than I would have guessed, so perhaps I did have some preconceived ideas after all.

Any, I think it's great to put faces to your names.

All the best,

Mark.

Ah! Santorini! I've many memories of that island. A beauty but too touristic to my taste. Did you know this is the place where allmost all the postard saying greece (blue sky, blue sea and white houses) are taken?  :cheesy

Vincent a little older,

Well, I'm old... I'm 29!  :grin

Ah! Santorini! I've many memories of that island. A beauty but too touristic to my taste. Did you know this is the place where allmost all the postard saying greece (blue sky, blue sea and white houses) are taken?  :cheesy

Vincent a little older,

Well, I'm old... I'm 29!  :grin

PLEASE dont say old , when you only 29, im 42 , what does that make me  ???:cheesy

Funny , you should say that the Island is to  touristic , when we talked to the travel agency last summer, they said that Santorini is the least touristic Island of all greek Islands.

domino

Brian

It makes you older. Nothing else. @Bernard: Well, for some of our members I might look like Mathusalem.

They told you that?! It might be in a certain way true, if you compare it to other "big" islands. Well, if you want a remote place you just need to find a very small island. You'll be sure you won't see many tourist. When I was younger (in my early twenties) I lived for three months in Crete. I found it less touristic than Santorini. Sure, some places are very bad but it's mostly well preserved.

Anyhow, I really loved Santorini. It's beautifull and very impressive when you arrive by boat and need to climb this very steep cliff on a very small road with a very big bus. When I was there, I rent a scooter and travel around.

We had a day on Santorini during a cruise a couple of years ago, so peaceful, nobody hassled us, it really is idyllic.

And I'm 48 so I'm saying nothing  :cool:

Allright, here's me.  Standing in front of the prototype model of a Kato trainset (I was going to try and pass this off as a well detailed Preiser figure, but this group is too smart for that):

EU+trip+2+080.JPG

Looks like I'll need to grow some facial hair to fit in around here!

EU+trip+2+080.JPG

Looks like I'll need to grow some facial hair to fit in around here!

Ahhh......not really (judging by my photo):grin

CaptOblivious
(It's a fake, yeah?  ??? )

Yeah, it's a fake :laugh:

No, no it's not. Check out his Facebook photo stream…apparently they had a "dress like a commie apparatchik" party one night…I love it!

Yeah, it's a fake :laugh:

Thank god for that!  :laugh:

Great photo though, I really did laugh out loud when I saw it!

All the best,

Mark.

No, no it's not. Check out his Facebook photo stream…apparently they had a "dress like a commie apparatchik" party one night…I love it!

Great theme for a party - I want to have one! I have a mate who collects Soviet-era uniforms and stuff, so finding suitable apparel wouldn't be a problem.

Cheers,

Mark.

The party itself wasn't that great (to crowded and so on), but afterwards we went to a club where they spun superb '90s Happy-Hardcore and horrible pop music. That made a lot up for the party :grin On Thursday I have a space-themed party from my old faculty. Still have to figure out what to wear then... Maybe just normal stuff and get into the space myself with an 'enlightened mind'.