8. Meeting of the Modeltrain Maniacs on March, 27th 2010

SONIC883_de

Hi,

on Marh, 27th 2010 we do our 8. meeting in Koenigslutter[Ger]. If anyone has interesst to get there, let me know because I will have a look for a place to sleep.

regards,

Kai

Yes, it is the "IG nippoN-Forum" meeting - but it is not only for IG nippoN-Forum members.

Should I have a look for a sleeping place? Only 27 or start on 26. and a place in the Restaurant Kyoto in Braunschweig?

Thanks, I'll ask my colleague if he wants to join. I don't know exactly how long we'll be staying, as I don't know what odd things will come in between from university...

I'm sorry to notify I can't join the party next weekend. I still have some things to do in the Netherlands and my budget can't cope with it either. Maybe next time! I'd really like to meet some other enthusiasts!

Ciao ciao!

- Toni

Kai - You put together the video at "super sonic speed!" I really like the scenes that you shot that simulated night.

Thanks for sharing.

Kai,

excellent! looks like you guys had another very fun time! someday we hope to get over to attend one! do you have a track plan? looks like an interesting high viaduct setup this time!

cheers

jeff

SONIC883_de

Thank you for the comments. Yes, I was a nice time - but I was to short  :grin

@Jeff: You are welcome at my home.

The Trackplan is a little bit complicate, because we have selfmade viaduct shoring(?) which is one level above the normal viaduct.

I will have a look for Waldis trackplan.

- Kai

Thank you for the comments. Yes, I was a nice time - but I was to short  :grin

@Jeff: You are welcome at my home.

The Trackplan is a little bit complicate, because we have selfmade viaduct shoring(?) which is one level above the normal viaduct.

I will have a look for Waldis trackplan.

- Kai

careful Kai you may have a tall scraggly partially balding pony tail guy show up on your doorstep with an arm full of trains to run sometime! It is most gracious of you and you of course are  always welcome at our home here in DC, and we have 10 or so enthusiasts w/in a 20 mile radius to play with as well! heres hoping to an eventual IgNippon <> JRM meeting! Some club members in Australia floated the idea with us a couple of years back to try to all meet up in Tokyo for the big annual train show, but thats logistically and financially even harder to do, but think of the trains we could ride, the models we could buy, the sushi we could eat and the saki and beer we could drink!

cheers

jeff

SONIC883_de

You are always welcome! Give us only some time a few days before that we (Pamela and I ) get some holidays so that we can show you our region. No joke!

Actually we have on bed (2m) in my hobbyroom, and a double mattress in our 'business'room.  So we can host up to 3 people. To the meetings the sleepingplaces are all reserved so that we have a look how we handle that. But there is a way. We would be pleased!

A Special Meeting on another date is possible, too

Attached is the draft of the last layout. Dimensions are 4m to 1,5m - only Kato tracks. To reach +2 (Eb2) we have build bigger ramps

post-78-13569924470911_thumb.jpg