Christmas Unitram Layout

Concept Model Trains

Concept Model Trains

I want to wish all the JNS Forum members a very happy Christmas.  My Unitram gear arrived before Christmas and I was able to get all set up in time for the holidays.  I have added some hastily decorated Christmas trees to the layout.  The Unitram has been well worth waiting for!

post-71-13569923610333_thumb.jpg

post-71-13569923610639_thumb.jpg

I was tempted to do that with mine but I decided to incorporated with my exisitng layout.

Looks great amasing CMT, cannot wait what comes next from Kato Unitram series.

Concept Model Trains
Happy Holidays to you to and the layout looks great! Where are you displaying it? (It's going to be a big hit with kids.)

The Unitram layout is setup on a temporary table in the dining room.  It's been a big hit with the kids.  Ideal entertainment for the all family.

great layout! my unitram track is in the air in ems to be here this week! i will go see curt's sunday and take more pictures of his unitram setup. He has been hyperdetailing his buildings for the unitram, putting offices and people inside the buildings! ill post some picts.

happy new years!

cheers

jeff

Your Unitram layout is very nice. My set arrived before Christmas, so I also started to build it. If you don't mind, here is two article about the process:

http://www.vonatmagazin.hu/?p=15423

http://www.vonatmagazin.hu/?p=15568

Text is in Hungarian and pictures are not so good, but maybe it worth a look. I hope buildings will arrive in a few days from PJ.

IST - Welcome to the forum! And the more information about a product, layout, etc., is always welcome.