Hello from Kyushu!

KyushuRailFan

KyushuRailFan

Hello everyone!

I'm almost completely new to model railroads, and don't have a set with me yet, but I've always been fascinated with trains, especially the ones here in Japan, and I'm always willing to learn more about them and their tiny counterparts!

A little about me. I'm a dual citizen of Japan and the US and have lived in both countries. Because I spent a lot of time in the US,  I can speak, read, and write English a lot better than Japanese, so until I learn to read and write better I can't get much off of Japanese sources alone. I ride the train to school every day, usually a 813 series like in the picture, and I can never get enough of them! I intend to get into Japanese N-scale railroading when I have some money to spare, but while I wait I hope to learn as much as I can from this wonderful community!

• Like 2

Welcome kyushu!

glad you found the mad house here! Lots of folks here to chat on japanese trains and their little counterparts.

enjoy!

cheers

jeff

Welcome Kyushu!  I got into Japanese trains after working in the south of Kyushu, it's a beautiful region with a lot of great trains to model and ride.

Edited by Kiha66