Kato Centram Problem (solved)

MattJS

So I got a Kato Centram today and when I took it out of its box one of the wheels fell off.  Tryed looking around the next for how to take the truck off so I can slip the wheel Back on but no luck.  Waiting for the ebay seller to respond but id rather just fix it.  anyone know how to remove the trucks?  Thanks  UPDATE SOLVED:  I GOT IT BACK ON!  🙂  After looking at it the whole top put of the chassis flips up and back.  I was able to pop the wheel on easy once the top part was out of the way.  I was pretty bummed about all of this.  Sorry for getting so negative

Edited by railsquid
update title to indicate successful resolution
  • Like 1

Well

Guess Im out some money cause I dont have a printer or can I get acess to one soon to print the ebay return label.  guess I just have a broken tram that cant be fixed by looking at those pics

Edited by MattJS
5 minutes ago, bill937ca said:

Some photos from a JNS gallery:

Thanks but those pics dont even show me how to open it.  I guess I'll just put it back in the box and set it on the shelf as its useless now and I cant send it back in the time Ebay wants

I just need to  remove the top part of the chassis not the Truck from the bottom half.  The Top part is what is getting in the way of me replacing the wheel as it hangs over the wheel

2 minutes ago, EdF said:

Do yo have access to fedex office or staples, or any hotels?  You can usually print at all these places, the hotels will probably take polite asking.

Can I access my ebay account from them.  Sorry im ignorant about returning things

Yes though I would advise the hotel option, fedex staples will charge by the minute and the computer's are dead slow.  You also might be able to save the label as a pdf and get that printed.

I GOT IT BACK ON!  🙂  After looking at it the whole top put of the chassis flips up and back.  I was able to pop the wheel on easy once the top part was out of the way.  I was pretty bummed about all of this.  Sorry for getting so negative

• Like 3