Good day from South Korea

poloking

My wife and I are currently travelling around the world and we love talking exciting new trains. We are originally from the UK but currently in Seoul, S. Korea. We loved the journeys in Sri Lanka, India, Hong Kong, China and now South Korea. 

Is this a good place to meet like minded people and get some good tips on other exciting train rides?

Btw if you are interested we also post videos of our train rides. This was our recent journey on a bullet train from Hong Kong to Mainland China we have heaps more though. https://youtu.be/foklxI1UnV8

Edited by poloking
Clarification
  • Like 2

Welcome! While we are more centred towards Japan rail travel, I am sure there are others like yourselves who have travelled on many other railways around the world and would be interesting to share your trip memories!  🙂

Welcome, poloking! Definitely the travel forum as Sheffie says. It's always fun to live vicariously through other people's adventures.

Thanks alot! We just love getting out on these trains and seeing new and wonderful places. Will have a look on the travel board 🙂