shiniji

My Personal IG-Nippon Module Layout

shiniji

Hello Guys 😄

The first module has finally got its lane markings and streetlights, which has taken a lot of time. At the bus station I also made a mistake, because I have to redo the characters. All that is missing is the traffic lights, traffic signs and a lot of details. Then come the cars and figures. That will be a lot of work 😱 the road markings cost me 2 1/2 hours, for a module ...

20191020_121123.jpg

20191020_121132.jpg

20191020_121148.jpg

• Like 10

TimWay4

It might take you 2 1/2 hours per module but in my opinion it looks beautiful. The photo looking down the road is super cool too.

• Like 1

nah00

Great looking modules, one request though: can I see how you attach the legs to them on the bottom? This is something I go back and forth with in my mind over the best way to do. 

Also how do you connect the modules? Carriage bolts? 

Edited by nah00

shiniji

Hi Guys,

@ nah00 to your question: the legs are fixed with carriage bolts, the same also for connecting the modules with each other. I'll take pictures of it this afternoon 🙂

After a big delivery with buildings and accessories arrived I was able to continue yesterday at the new city module. The terrain was also modeled. On the station modules, as well as all houses are now properly positioned.

2 weeks ago I found my old Paper Craft paper sheets and started to build the first buildings out of them. There are still a few more modules to follow;)

Kind Regards

Patrick

20191102_093930.jpg

20191103_174855.jpg

20191103_174859.jpg

20191103_174908.jpg

IMG_6821.jpg

IMG-20191017-WA0012.jpeg

IMG-20191017-WA0018.jpeg

• Like 10

Keith

It’s amazing how a few buildings can really add dimension. Where do you get paper craft sheets?

keith

cteno4

Keith,

pm me if you want to get some of the free pdfs offered on sites over the years, but usually gone in a few years.

cheers

jeff

• Like 1

MichiK

Keith,

the buildings in the last three pictures are comercially available from Paperstructure.

Probably one of the two big bundles - you'll recognize some of the small restaurants or the supermarket, e.g.

You might want to have a look at their free examples first

• Like 1

shiniji

Hello Guys 🙂

Right, the models are from Paperstructure. I bought all models as a file on ebay years ago (there are also some models more in my case).

Right, the models are from Paperstructure. I bought all models as a file on ebay years ago (there are also some models more in my case).

Today I continued my new city module, now it is slowly greening :D

20191107_190047.jpg

20191107_190100.jpg

• Like 4

shiniji

hi Guys

The new city module is finished except for details and the overhead Wire 😄 Tomorrow is followed lane markings and accessories. Then the wooden frame is still painted anthracite.

20191109_102435.jpg

20191109_102504.jpg

20191109_102513.jpg

• Like 11

katoftw

Looks great. Greenmax footpaths?

Martijn Meerts

Pretty sure your days have more than 24 hours in them somehow 😄

• Haha 2

shiniji

Hello Guys,

@katoftw yes, this is the Greenmax Footpaths 🙂

@Martijn Meerts my days currently take more than 24 hours 😄

after 4 weeks the new city module is ready: D tomorrow I will stick some figures on.

20191114_202731.jpg

• Like 2