What can I run on an R150 curve?

Sheffie

1 hour ago, cteno4 said:

Desk toys, a must during dissertation time! That and 2am donuts... (sleep is for later)

good luck!

jeff

oh yes and coffee, lattes, expresso, repeat...

And yes, EXACTLY this: coffee, coffee, problems, problems, you try to run a simulation, get mad and finally set up a kato CV1 and put your train to run to relieve stress...

Edited by AlexTakeo

LOL, sadly i only had a tomix snow plow on my desk in grad school (found it in our student bookstore of all places or $20!), i was out of trains there for about 10 years...

luckily the cafe (the one in the movie the graduate actually) was a nice quarter mile walk across campus so i could at least clear my head in a nice walk over and back and return caffeine fueled. lattes in berkeley in the old days were about equivalent of a quadruple shot starbucks. Im surprised that the photos of us at the time were not blurry from us in a constant caffeine buzz.

At least i had a couple of aquariums of fish, an anole, and tree frogs on my lab bench, they were very calming but would always perpex my prof. 

jeff

2 hours ago, cteno4 said:

LOL, sadly i only had a tomix snow plow on my desk in grad school (found it in our student bookstore of all places or $20!), i was out of trains there for about 10 years...

luckily the cafe (the one in the movie the graduate actually) was a nice quarter mile walk across campus so i could at least clear my head in a nice walk over and back and return caffeine fueled. lattes in berkeley in the old days were about equivalent of a quadruple shot starbucks. Im surprised that the photos of us at the time were not blurry from us in a constant caffeine buzz.

At least i had a couple of aquariums of fish, an anole, and tree frogs on my lab bench, they were very calming but would always perpex my prof. 

jeff

Actually, due to quarantine, I'm working from home. I can't even think to bring my models to my university... (too risky for it... but to my fraternity is possible haha).

And yes, aquariums are great too (my cousin is very afficionated about it), but is quite hard to mantain. I would rather my trains.. hahaha. And yes, I'm still delighted with my C50 and OHA31... (And seriously thinking about a C56 or C12 to increase my fleet)

Obs: when you talked about lattes i thought about brazilian academic curriculum system, not about kind of coffee... I'm not a fan from strongest ones, i like regular coffee: weak, but constantly consumed... And I drink lots of coffee today (now is 01:34 a.m., i did my work, railmodeled and now I'm typing this from my cellphone. And, of course, thinking how to change my models couplers.)