Using LCD displays on my Yukari layout

cteno4

Spectacular! Kudos.

uou even ghosted in the led squares!

jeff

tavora

Thanks for sharing your code. 😉

kenjidm

Curious to know if anyone has tried to replicate Madsing's work and how it came along.

GeorgeHInch

I played around with it for a bit but couldn't get it to compile. I was waiting for some displays to arrive in the mail and they just came yesterday so I'll give it a honest try this weekend.

Madsing

I just added "my" ST7789 libraries to the Github repository. That display was not supported by Adafruit when I wrote the application, so I used these libraries that I modified to improve the bitmap transfer speed (the new function is void Arduino_ST7789::pushColorBuf(void *buf, size_t count))

kenjidm
On 8/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, Madsing said:

I just added "my" ST7789 libraries to the Github repository. That display was not supported by Adafruit when I wrote the application, so I used these libraries that I modified to improve the bitmap transfer speed (the new function is void Arduino_ST7789::pushColorBuf(void *buf, size_t count))

Madsing - are all wires covered up by the roof top while being powered on? I did see in your photo that you did have a lot of wires sticking out of the roof..

Thanks

Madsing

Yes. The photos showing wires were taken during developm ent but I eventually put back the top plastic covers of the four buildings (they are each secured with two screws). Everything fitted under the roof, with the exception of a connector that was slightly too high but did not prevent attaching the tracks of the overhead station.

IMG_6075.thumb.JPG.191f9ff8d7a86140028773fa7586bf93.JPG

• Like 1