Might someone in Japan help me out with an amazon order...?

Pashina12

So, there's a marking sheet for destination boards on Amazon.co.jp I want to order, but I can't... it's only ¥972 but since it's not Amazon shipping it it won't let me order it because I guess the seller won't ship abroad. Could someone who is in Japan help me out with this please?

Buyee and MTP both offer to act as a middle man and order from amazon jp for items like these.  I've used buyee's service before and it worked well for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Nariichi San has done a couple of japan only amazon.jp orders and it was not a bad charge and I just shipped it with some other stuff.

jeff

• Like 2
Drunkenclam

I have an account with Amazon.jp to buy certain things like DVDs, books etc. But I don't think that helps with Marketplace orders. Again middleman purchase required. Depending on what. The last one I got using SMJ 

23 hours ago, Drunkenclam said:

I have an account with Amazon.jp to buy certain things like DVDs, books etc. But I don't think that helps with Marketplace orders. Again middleman purchase required. Depending on what. The last one I got using SMJ 

Yes, most things sold by Amazon.co.jp you can buy directly with an Amazon.co,jp account (and if you already have an Amazon account elsewhere you just log in with those credentials and they create a JP account for you based on that).   Most things sold by Amazon marketplace vendors won't ship internationally and if they do, the shipping is usually horrendous.  (At least in my experience).   Often, those who will ship internationally  have their own websites as well with cheaper shipping.

Sttuff that amazon fulfills can have more reasonable shipping and it’s Dahl so wicked fast. Once and a while I stumble across something that is just a bit more total price with shipping than standard sources with sal or EMS shipping. I usually don’t search there unless I can’t source thru the usual suspects.

jeff