Road Tape???

Came across this Youtube video that shows a tape product for adding detail. 

Anyone use it?

Is there one for streets?

Thanks

I have used nail art strip tape from eBay for road markings for my simple 4 meter wide road.  Sorry I don't have a current working link.

post-75-0-95210400-1484065146.jpg

ChibiNippon
On 4/23/2019 at 12:27 AM, cteno4 said:

Put nail tape into ebay search. Works well around or just under 1mm so about 4-6” wide scale.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Rolls-30-Colors-Nail-Art-Tape-Lace-Line-Strips-Design-Decoration-DIY-Polish/143054899530?var=442018887717&hash=item214ebc894a:g:bqUAAOSwzwVcFy-5

yellow and white are the two suspects!

jeff

Yikes. 0.99$ for the tape, and...

C $150.00 (approx. US $111.17) shipping

Living in Canada is WEIRD.

Yikes! Maybe try some others to see if not the hideous shipping. It was free here. But ebay has this deal with USPS and China Post to do bulk shipping very cheap to the us. If you cant find one with reasonable shipping I have several of these and could pop one in the post to you.

jeff

ChibiNippon
On 4/26/2019 at 10:01 PM, cteno4 said:

Yikes! Maybe try some others to see if not the hideous shipping. It was free here. But ebay has this deal with USPS and China Post to do bulk shipping very cheap to the us. If you cant find one with reasonable shipping I have several of these and could pop one in the post to you.

jeff

Extremely generous of you, but I'm in no hurry. It'll be a while before I start in on the n-scale layout.

5 hours ago, Martijn Meerts said:

Sounds like they’re trying to ship actual roads instead of scale road tape o.O

I'm not entirely sure that roads wouldn't be cheaper! I often see weirdly out of scale shipping from rando ebayers, but $150 for an ounce of tape is probably the worst I've ever seen. But Hey! Each additional item is *free*!

Edited by ChibiNippon