Video camera on koki

sandiway

That is great fun.   Thanks for sharing it.

You might want to try closing the shutters behind you when running the camera to keep a more even lighting.

I'll have to try something like that eventually.  I have a "HD" camera that will fit on a KoKi in a similar form factor.  I also have a bunch of camera modules and even camera transmitters for drones and RC (all still unopened on my shelf).  Could be fun to play with.  Thanks for the idea!

1 hour ago, bill937ca said:

Looks great to me. How big is your table?

It’s a ping pong table, so 9 ft x 5 ft. Normally the tatami  layout  is stowed beneath it.

1 hour ago, chadbag said:

I also have a bunch of camera modules and even camera transmitters for drones and RC (all still unopened on my shelf).

This one has Wi-Fi and transmits in real time to a phone app. It’s not completely reliable. It can do 4K, but not sure at what bitrate. The Wi-Fi makes it hotter and burns battery faster, so I usually leave it off.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, chadbag said:

You might want to try closing the shutters behind you when running the camera to keep a more even lighting.

I really wanted to get the mountains behind my house in the shot. I guess I should do it nearer sunset when the sun is less bright. Incidentally, there is also a large photo of kinkaku-ji on the wall in snow (with snowflakes falling) that I took a few years ago. But you can't tell it's snowing from so far away.