Woody Joe wooden train models

PaulJ

Has anyone bought or built any of the Woody Joe N gauge wooden train models? I've just come across them on eBay and they look quite nice, a selection of small railcars and trailers. They are apparently intended to go on the Kato shorty chassis, although the pictures I've seen show it riding a bit high up, so I might be tempted to try something else instead (maybe a Rohukan Z-gauge shorty chassis?). I'm wondering how complicated they would be to build, especially as they are quite small and probably have Japanese-only instructions.

I can't link to them on eBay but if you search for "woody Joe train" on there several types come up 

Reply to PaulJ: I recently ordered one of the Woody Joe wooden model train cars and put the kit together. It came out very nicely. I have been using Woody Joe

model boats for years. Like those the illustrations are so well done that you do not need any Japanese at all to follow them. You need to be sure to order the

wheel base separately. Both can be ordered from a place called Zootoyz. Their email is Contact@zootoyz.jp They can deal with email in English and I highly recommend them. If you get the locomotive you will need to order the engine separately and you can do this from Zootoyz. The wooden car I did came out so well that I am

about to order two more cars (there are six in all) and the locomotive. Woody Joe also has some n gauge farm houses and you can probably get them from 

Zootoyz as well.

I don’t think the houses are n scale. They don’t list a scale on zootoyz and they are 15 cm across so big for n scale. More like HO.

Jeff