Tram and road track from Tomytec

Martijn Meerts

It would be interesting to see what is under the road. I wonder will the Tomix system be typical of Tomix and Kato in that it will be more modular and easier to set up in the same manner as Unitrak. It would be nice to be able to just take the road sections out of the box, put them on the layout and run your buses.

Faller already has a system like that, although only for H0 I believe.. I think it's called something like PlayStreet..

Wow I didn't know Faller has traffic lights too!  That is amazing to look at.  I wish those who like model cars will somehow like and use this system too!

Somehow all this automatic vehicles reminds of the Epcot Centre display.

The videos that Bill post are impressive. Are they HO scale and is this system the same one Jeff described? Next question, what do you estimate the cost of this bus system? (or do I want to know. :confused1:)

It would be interesting to see what is under the road. I wonder will the Tomix system be typical of Tomix and Kato in that it will be more modular and easier to set up in the same manner as Unitrak. It would be nice to be able to just take the road sections out of the box, put them on the layout and run your buses.

Faller already has a system like that, although only for H0 I believe.. I think it's called something like PlayStreet..

Faller has an N scale version, called the faller bus system N (although they do have a few trucks). They have the same system in HO. i have the faller bus system N and have fiddled with it to see what it can do. someone mentioned that this was a faller / tomix deal, but not sure if that was a rumor, speculation, or seen somewhere for sure.

cheers

jeff

The videos that Bill post are impressive. Are they HO scale and is this system the same one Jeff described? Next question, what do you estimate the cost of this bus system? (or do I want to know. :confused1:)

It says N-Scale right on the first video.  :BangHead:  Whether you want to know how much it costs depends on how much you want!    :toothy9: