Hallo Kitty Haruka

scotspensioner

scotspensioner

I see that a Class 281 Haruka 6 car unit has been given a superimposed Hallo Kitty livery of flowers.My wife liked it when she saw it on YouTube.

Edited by scotspensioner

I saw that as well somewhere.   It looks "nice" and I am sure my daughter would like it.  Hopefully it runs awhile with the livery so when we are in that area this summer we can take a ride.  

(She would like one of the companies to make a model of it as well).

scotspensioner
2 hours ago, chadbag said:

I saw that as well somewhere.   It looks "nice" and I am sure my daughter would like it.  Hopefully it runs awhile with the livery so when we are in that area this summer we can take a ride.  

(She would like one of the companies to make a model of it as well).

It's not just the outside - they've given it the works inside as well ( Even the rest rooms!!)

• Like 1

Sometimes I look back on my life choices and wonder if I had done better, but one thing I am sure of, given recent livery developments, is that I'm glad I never chose the Kansai area to settle in.

• Haha 2

Aren't there Hello Hitty trains and further more, stations also in Kanto region? Mostly western Tokyo. Know anyone living there? 😆

Edited by katoftw

Any outbreaks of Hello Kitty hereabouts are highly localised and contained, and hence avoidable.

True fact: the inspiration for Resident Evil was not, as commonly thought, Shibuya, but the Tama Center Station area.

• Like 1