Sushi Train Restaurant Game

cteno4

Ok, i found sushi train's namesake!

this looks like great fun and would be fun to have at the jrm lunches if it didn't cost $130! looks like someone runs the train while others try to load or unload sushi pieces from the trains! Operation game meets moving sushi bar!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sushi-Train-Restaurant-Game-Kaiten-sushi-shinkansen_W0QQitemZ280384239937QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414833f941&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_732

cheers

jeff

Cute idea.....I would be curious what would happen if the JRM club did it at one of the Train Shows they attend. I might be messy but you might get a crowd wondering "what the Heck are these guys doing......and can I join in?"

well we could just do it with real sushi on the jrm layout! charge for folks to come have a sushi lunch and play the game! could get a bit messy... perhaps there is an idea here for a fund raiser!

cheers

jeff

It might be a great idea for a fund raiser and you don't have to use Sushi if you don't want to. It could be anything but you have to pick it up with chop sticks.

But the shipping is almost the cost of the train game, yikes!

Could cast some small sushis in resin! or get the fake restaurant sushis! i have a few wind up sushi pieces to make it even harder!

perhaps plarail would be the way to go as those are hard to derail! i can just see most folks trying to stab at things with chopsticks here in the states!

cheers,

jeff

well we could just do it with real sushi on the jrm layout! charge for folks to come have a sushi lunch and play the game! could get a bit messy... perhaps there is an idea here for a fund raiser!

cheers

jeff

We'd have a near impossible time getting the permits from each county to handle live food. Part of the reason why most 4H clubs and PTA's no longer hold bake sales. It's the same reason my my DeMolay chapter no longer has pot luck dinners, as the lodge was worried about the liability and having the required food handling permits from the county.