Painted or Wrapped Trains in Special Liveries

Krackel Hopper

Last year there was a Yamanote line special livery for the Sumikko Gurashi line of toys from San-X.  Kato makes a 231-500 set with this livery 10-1399.   Very reasonably priced on amazon.co.jo when I ordered it last week (arrived this week).  My daughter is  Sumikko Gurashi crazy and so I got it for her for her birthday so she can feel connected to the new "family" hobby.

Google gave this link when searching for pics, which shows lots of pics of the real and toy versions.

https://hiveminer.com/Tags/sumikkogurashi,yamanote

• Like 1
On 1/18/2018 at 6:28 PM, chadbag said:

Last year there was a Yamanote line special livery for the Sumikko Gurashi line of toys from San-X.  Kato makes a 231-500 set with this livery 10-1399.   Very reasonably priced on amazon.co.jo when I ordered it last week (arrived this week).  My daughter is  Sumikko Gurashi crazy and so I got it for her for her birthday so she can feel connected to the new "family" hobby.

Google gave this link when searching for pics, which shows lots of pics of the real and toy versions.

https://hiveminer.com/Tags/sumikkogurashi,yamanote

• Like 1
  • Densha changed the title to Trains in Special Liveries

I dont know if this is alright or not to post the image in such a way.

I recently procured a Yamaguchi-Go C57-1 Lady from the auctions. It described "金指魔改造" which translates to Finger Demon Gold. 

Is this a livery or modification? I have never read a C57 being described as such. I reallu think its a neat model nevertheless, might try to have the yellow bits gold plated 

Appreciate any info pertaining to this livery/variation

Screenshot_20210605-222953_Buyee.jpg

On 6/8/2021 at 4:28 AM, AhmadKane said:

I dont know if this is alright or not to post the image in such a way.

I recently procured a Yamaguchi-Go C57-1 Lady from the auctions. It described "金指魔改造" which translates to Finger Demon Gold. 

Is this a livery or modification? I have never read a C57 being described as such. I reallu think its a neat model nevertheless, might try to have the yellow bits gold plated 

Appreciate any info pertaining to this livery/variation

Screenshot_20210605-222953_Buyee.jpg

Repaint those gold pieces back to black. It looks. horrid

• cteno4 changed the title to Painted or Wrapped Trains in Special Liveries

Cow train got some good laughs at cherry blossom festival last week! We need to get this topic back up to its former glory, been many wrapped models out there!

jeff

but.... (only one T , please Jeff, forgive me for the glory )😂

these seat place are only for the brave or ticket free? at your risk

(I have some experience in milking cows.. dangerous, really dangerous)

cow.thumb.jpg.713f3036af6dd8c4452480b63b485f81.jpg

• Haha 1

Lol, never realized they had the fart window there! new joke to point out to some.

my grandmother had a farm so I spend part of each summer milking her three cows. They are very big animals! But once they know you are the one there to get them relief they actually are very very calm and pliable. They can be quite sweet once you get to know them and they you.

The biggest worry being at that end of the cow are epic farts and fire hose power pee… other stuff you get a good warning from tail action, the others not so much… the other end are giant wet licks, especially if you are sweaty.

jeff