Don't know how to buy

shadowtiger25

Payment may be an issue as they may not do paypal. One of the buying services may be an option if you can figure out what you exactly want from them. Some services will buy from Japanese only shops for you, but adds a surcharge to things. The service will do paypal with you and what ever bank method the shop then wants within japan.

jeff

This is translated from the bottom of their 'How to buy' page. Probably wouldn't hurt sending them an email, the worst that could happen is you don't get a reply.

From Overseas

TEL. +81 - 3-3666-0451
FAX... +81 - 3-3669-0154
Wednesday to Saturday, 11:00 – 18:00. And Sunday and national holiday, 12:00 – 18:00.
Every Monday and Thursday we are not open.
E-Mail:kmt@kmt.co.jp
* This is e-mail address for payment by PayPal.

shadowtiger25
2 minutes ago, westfalen said:

This is translated from the bottom of their 'How to buy' page. Probably wouldn't hurt sending them an email, the worst that could happen is you don't get a reply.

From Overseas

TEL. +81 - 3-3666-0451
FAX... +81 - 3-3669-0154
Wednesday to Saturday, 11:00 – 18:00. And Sunday and national holiday, 12:00 – 18:00.
Every Monday and Thursday we are not open.
E-Mail:kmt@kmt.co.jp
* This is e-mail address for payment by PayPal.

I've sent a couple and never got a reply

1 hour ago, cteno4 said:

Payment may be an issue as they may not do paypal. One of the buying services may be an option if you can figure out what you exactly want from them. Some services will buy from Japanese only shops for you, but adds a surcharge to things. The service will do paypal with you and what ever bank method the shop then wants within japan.

jeff

It seams like they do accept paypal, but I can't get them to respond.  I'm trying to see if I can order through a buying service,my only issue with that is they operate by automated system where you drop a url of a product in to is and then they purchase it, but that page has a list of different stuff on it, instead of being specific 

shadowtiger25
2 hours ago, Kiha66 said:

Looks like you can email them to place an order.  Perhaps using google translate you can send off an inquiry. 

https://kmt.co.jp/mailorder/

they wont respond to my emails, but I could try to call them. I just hope someone there speaks English..

Doubtful anyone speaks English, but worth a shot.

i thought I remeber one of the services being a bit more personalized like this. 

if you are a customer of Nariichi at model train plus he sometimes will do persoanl shopping for a fee like shopping services. He doesn’t do this as a business more of a help to good customers at times in the past.

but services may not like to do this in a more specialized situation like this where a mistake could easily be made. This is why many shops in japan don’t sell outside japan as easy to make a mistake or have a miscommunication and then dealing with it with overseas shipping is expensive.

jeff

Edited by cteno4
shadowtiger25
21 hours ago, Ochanomizu said:

Hello,

Please allow several days for response.  If English is a problem they may forward your message to a colleague for translation.

I've waited 2 weeks already

21 hours ago, cteno4 said:

Doubtful anyone speaks English, but worth a shot.

i thought I remeber one of the services being a bit more personalized like this. 

if you are a customer of Nariichi at model train plus he sometimes will do persoanl shopping for a fee like shopping services. He doesn’t do this as a business more of a help to good customers at times in the past.

but services may not like to do this in a more specialized situation like this where a mistake could easily be made. This is why many shops in japan don’t sell outside japan as easy to make a mistake or have a miscommunication and then dealing with it with overseas shipping is expensive.

jeff

I was thinking of using that, the only thing is i would end up paying a lot in fees. almost 70 USD just to use it because of the 30% fee. ALso, I have never ordered from that shop before. The service I have been using recently says they'll order it, and I left very detailed instructions for which one I want, even giving the position of the item. So I hope I get the right one. But I'll see when ever I receive it.

I've been wanting to put sound in my C11 for years