My old Gn15 layout and projects

Beaver

Some people expressed an interest in

my older scratchbuilding based work in large scales.

Somehow the website I created for my Gn15 models is still available to view. Link is here:

https://waterleybankestaterailway.weebly.com

Two things to note:

I apologise for the stupid domain name. A condition of the free website service offered by this company is that you must have their name in the URL. I do not think they realise the unfortunate coincidence with internet slang.

This is built as a PC site and a lot of pages can only be accesed by hovering over tabs to make menus appear. Since I only have a smartphone right now I cannot check to see if those menus still work.

Hope it is of interest.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Space Beaver said:

Two things to note:

I apologise for the stupid domain name. A condition of the free website service offered by this company is that you must have their name in the URL. I do not think they realise the unfortunate coincidence with internet slang.

This is built as a PC site and a lot of pages can only be accesed by hovering over tabs to make menus appear. Since I only have a smartphone right now I cannot check to see if those menus still work.

With Chrome, i don't see any hover menus, just a flat menu bar on the top, so that seems right.

Also the website name is just a feature of the internet domain name system, when using subdomains. (this means they only register a single domain and divide it up by adding unique subdomain names before it, imho this is the cheapest possible way to do it)

I think I remember a few of your projects from when I was visiting Gnatterbox.  I’ve always had a thing for Gn15, and even have a few kits around, but like most of my hobby things I just never got traction - too little time in the day.