JNS Forum
gavino200

TRADE - Gavino200's Tomytec vehicle swap thread

gavino200

I've acquired quite a few doubles of Tomytec cars as often I want multiples of a car that's only available in a set. I'm going to use this thread to post cars that I have a surplus of, looking for a suitable swap. 

I "had to" buy basic set J2 three times for the Nissan Teana patrol car. Unfortunately, the old fashioned Nissan Cedrics look out of place on my modern themed layout. Also, I like the Toyota Crown undercover police car but three of them together just don't look convincing. Not pictured are three Nissan Glorias that are also up for swap.

I'm especially looking for:

1. Any modern police car

2. The undercover police car from basic set J1

3. Checkered cabs from the checkered cabs basic set 

4. A garbage truck

5. Anything else interesting - make me an offer.

https://www.tomytec.co.jp/diocolle/lineup/car/basic24.html

FgGBG7u.jpg

ARa32RJ.jpg

Edited by gavino200
  • Like 1

JR 500系
19 minutes ago, gavino200 said:

I've acquired quite a few doubles of Tomytec cars as often I want multiples of a car that's only available in a set. I'm going to use this thread to post cars that I have a surplus of, looking for a suitable swap. 

I "had to" buy basic set J2 three times for the Nissan Teana patrol car. Unfortunately, the old fashioned Nissan Cedrics look out of place on my modern themed layout. Also, I like the Toyota Crown undercover police car but three of them together just don't look convincing. Not pictured are three Nissan Glorias that are also up for swap.

I'm especially looking for:

1. Any modern police car

2. The undercover police car from basic set J1

3. Checkered cabs from the checkered cabs basic set 

4. A garbage truck

5. Anything else interesting - make me an offer.

https://www.tomytec.co.jp/diocolle/lineup/car/basic24.html

Hey mate, I think I got you covered for the modern police car, garbage truck (showa era) and checker cab...   🙂

• Like 3