What is the name of the Blue Train?

Sascha

The original N scale release of the Island Express Shikoku was a MicroAce model. The recently released Tomix locomotive is obviously of a higher quality, but I am not sure whether the accompanying coaches will ever be released.

4 minutes ago, Densha said:

The original N scale release of the Island Express Shikoku was a MicroAce model. The recently released Tomix locomotive is obviously of a higher quality, but I am not sure whether the accompanying coaches will ever be released.

They may eventually get around to it.  Tomix has the DE10 for the Kinokuni Sea Side line and it has been available for months.  The coaches are scheduled for later this year.

I suspect the same will happen here.  At least if they sell enough of the locomotives.  

• Like 1

The idea of that contest was that only one of the eight DE10 released last year would have its "coaches" released. The DE10 in Kinokuni Sea Side livery was the most sold unit and is the only one that will see its coaches released. Tomix might never release the Island Express Shikoku coaches. At least not in the near future.

I could not find the poster for this contest but here is a video link

MicroAce released two set of the Island Express Shikoku in 2006. I am very happy with the older sets I have from them and which are from 2007. They run very well.

Edited by disturbman
  • Sad 1