Euro Truck Simulator

JR 500ç³»
12 hours ago, TimWay4 said:

My partner plays, did you just get the Aeon skin through Steam? 

Nice! Nope it was a MOD done by someone, along with that beautiful Fuso truck! 

There's also Project Japan where you can drive in Kanazawa, Takayama & Toyama, and i'm waiting for the expansions to other cities!

JR 500ç³»
35 minutes ago, cteno4 said:

Dekotora?

jeff

Haha someone made one before but it wasn't exactly good looking ~ 

Hah, I haven't touched this game in a few years but I remember back in collage we used to play it fairly frequently, It was a good game to play on the big screen at game night.

JR 500ç³»
6 hours ago, cteno4 said:

Would be a challenge in 3D modeling! Especially to light it up and give the mirrored surfaces!

jeff

That probably explains why the texture of the Dakota wasn't satisfactory... 

5 hours ago, Kiha66 said:

Hah, I haven't touched this game in a few years but I remember back in collage we used to play it fairly frequently, It was a good game to play on the big screen at game night.

It's a great game, especially on big screen! Rope in your friends and you can even play online together! Good laughs there haha 

2 hours ago, TimWay4 said:

Oh amazing, I'll have to get her to look up Project Japan 🙂 

Here: https://ets2.lt/en/?s=project+japan

Thing is, a new profile needs to be created, and needs to choose japan/cmb or something. Here's a video tutorial to get it to work:

It's in Japanese only though, couldn't find the one in English which taught how to set it up, but from the above video I think one can figure it out. Do note that you require DLC Viva La France, Scandinavian and Going East in order for it to work...