Trains and Stations Announcements

1 hour ago, changkh said:

Does anyone knows if there is any website that has collection of Japanese announcements made in trains and/or stations?

Your best bet is youtube: 

This youtuber member has LOTS of music and announcements in his streams!

Thanks but usually such videos don't have captions of the announcement. Sometimes, I can find the full script online based on parts of the sentence I can catch. But not every announcement is documented. I realised even under the same JR, the announcements are slightly different across different regions. So was wondering if there are any train otakus who actually keep a list of these announcements.

1 hour ago, changkh said:

Thanks but usually such videos don't have captions of the announcement.

This youtube user has captions of the announcements in their respective languages (the japanese announcement is also summarized in english) (since they usually say the same thing in english as in japanese). Maybe this helps? Check his other videos too.

Edited by Yavianice
some grammar and a new link
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Yavianice said:

This youtube user has captions of the announcements in their respective languages (the japanese announcement is also summarized in english) (since they usually say the same thing in english as in japanese). Maybe this helps? Check his other videos too.

Wow thanks ! Subscribed! How did I miss this guy? Let's see if he has some JR East ones..

16 hours ago, Yavianice said:

This is very good. Perfect if it includes trains/stations from other regions.

Thanks for the info.