Unitrack and Greenmax accessory spacing

Hayashi

I'm a new forum member and greatly appreciate this site. I am designing a Unitrack layout and intend to have some Greenmax yard accessories (e.g., Train Washing Station 2808/09/10/11/12; Pantograph Inspection Stand 2799/2800/2801/2802; etc.). Does anyone know what track spacing is required to fit these GM items between two Unitracks?

I have the 2808, and use them on my Tomix track layout. It's a little tight, but it works fine. If I recall correctly when I assembled that kit, it comes with options for both Tomix tracks and Kato ones, with the base plate being larger than the Tomix one, so I don't foresee much of an issue with using GreenMax accessory with Kato tracks ~

Welcome to the forum Hayashi!  My experience has been the same as JR's, the greenmax kits I've gotten have come with options for both track spacing.  Kato standard track spacing is 33mm center to center.

1 hour ago, Hayashi said:

Thanks everyone. Does anyone have the width dimension for one side of the washing station?

About 20mm (2cm) width long, base pate about 25mm (2.5cm) - This is for the Long Type which I happen to have

Also, HS has this picture which shows that it is useable by both Tomix and Kato:  https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10359355/70/1

Edited by JR 500系