A few recent interesting "Zenmen Tenbou" videos

Sacto1985

I recently saw a couple of interesting recently-posted zenmen tenbou YouTube videos of interest:

A full 7+ hour trip from Kami-Suwa to Toyohashi via the JR East Chūō Main Line and JR Central Iida Line (hope you have the patience!), from Japan Train Viewing:

One thing I like about this video is you actually see station names along the way in English, unlike the original version done by nagomi view three years ago.

Kochi to Awa-Ikeda on the JR Shikoku Dosan Line, from ato5kgyasetaito:

Hirosaki to Akita on the JR East Ōu Main Line, from Y1226M:

Edited by Sacto1985
  • Like 1

Don't wanna start a new topic just for this, but just saw a really interesting video including zenmen tenbou and translation (yes now we know what the drivers are saying!) of the 500 series in Nozomi service:

Not really in the best of quality judging it probably came in 1997'ish since the days of 500 series Nozomi, but the translation is a really good touch! Makes Densha de Go Shinkansen more fun knowing what you are saying! 

• Like 3

Sorry to bump an old thread, but i think having all the interesting zenmen tenbou videos in one thread would be neater...

Anyhow, here's one, from the E261 Saphir Odoriko... What really interests me is how polite 'and helpful' the female driver is... horning and waving at rail fans along her journey! (08:38, 16:28, 20:20, 20:45, 48:28) and finally even bowing at the one taking the video! It's like Densha de go with all 3* for service horn at rail fans!

Edited by JR 500系
  • Like 2