New JR station in Tochigi for more than 30 years?

I didn't realise this until now! 

I was looking at the new JR map of the general Tokyo area and saw, on the Ryomo line, a new station! 

I recall alighting from Tomita station a few years back and walking quite far to this flower park (you can check the photos of our travels here)

Now that's a brand new station (only opened in April 2018) that's just right up front of the flower park.... Also, we can see almost all Ryomo trains are 211 series now, all the more excuses to buy more 211s? 😛 

• Like 2

You do nt need any excuses Sammy!😂😂😂

Edited by Densha
Removed unnecessary quote

JR East used to run almost exclusively 107 and 115 Series train sets on the Ryomo Line, but now it's switched to all-211 Series service.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, Pauljag900 said:

You do nt need any excuses Sammy!😂😂😂

Haha ~ Well, just to make me feel a little better after spending more than I really should... Just won for myself another Kato 6-car 211series... I think I should REALLY stop there...

5 minutes ago, Sacto1985 said:

JR East used to run almost exclusively 107 and 115 Series train sets on the Ryomo Line, but now it's switched to all-211 Series service.

Yeah I recall seeing the 107 running and having rode on an unforgettable ride on the 115s... Even the Mrs. recall the rocking of the train seats and how mesmerising a ride it was! 

• Haha 1

Sammy,as the song goes,

”do nt stop till you ve had enough “

and I have serious reservations as To wether  you ever will! Ha ha

but you re no diferent to any of us buddy👍👍😀