Kato spare parts for european models

kvp

I'm looking for spare parts sheets and some spares for my Kato N scale Nohab locomotives.

Namely i would like to get two pairs of pilots. The warm region vertical type with the coupler cutout on the front. Any color would do, but i don't know the part numbers. Also any seller is good as long as they ship to Hungary and hopefully accept Paypal.

Anyone has any info on where could i find a parts list or spares for these Kato locomotives? Or at least a pointer where should i look?

1 hour ago, Yavianice said:

Have you tried asking NOCH for which exact replacement part you need and where you can get it?

This is a great idea, thanks!

• Like 1

They can sometimes be slow in replying, unless you have someone directly to mail to. You  might also try with your European model train salesperson who orders through NOCH for a faster response.

It most likely is that replacement parts are not available for this model since it's quite old and not mainstream. Couldn't even find an Assy for it. Good luck, and do report back if you are able to acquire the parts you need 🙂

I got the reponse from Noch that since the model in question is a Kato - Lemke product, i should ask Lemke about any spares. I did that and waiting for a reply.

• Like 1

Just a quick follow up. I've received a response from Lemke:

Dear Mr. Kovacs,

Attached you find the sparepart order sheet. For the KATO Nohab.

Please check and let me know what part you mean and I will check if we still have it.

Please let me know your address as well.

Thank you.

Based on the pdf, i think i need K2880-27.

Sparepart Sheet KATO Nohab.pdf

• Like 1