No one missed this train!

Darren Jeffries

Okay the NYC subway systems are never this bad. I was once in Atlanta Georgia on a local subway line and when I went to get in a man told me that the train full that I would have to wait for the next train. I looked around and saw that everyone was seated with a few people standing. I turned to the man and said, "We have a rule in NYC, if you're standing in a subway car and you look down and can see your feet, the train is not full."

Darren how are the tube systems?

Guest bill937ca

That is apparently on the Seibu Railway.  It's possible that this may be a train that goes into the subway and there may not be a convenient alternative.  It seems they are fighting far more than normal to get on THAT train.

Darren Jeffries

Darren how are the tube systems?

Not as bad as that!!!!! Peak times (9am & 5PM) are busy but not that busy. Most cities in the UK now have a Metro/Subway now and it is the most convenient way to travel. In london they now have a congestion charge to deter people from driving their cars into the capital. Trains are the way to go!

Having repeatedly found myself in Shinjuku at rush hour, I can say that I never once took a train quite that crowded. There were people pushing us in, but not *that* hard.