Sign in to follow this  
railsquid

General Sales / Auctions Thread

cteno4

And very reasonable overseas shipping rates!

jeff

chadbag

modeltrainstuff.com is having a KATO sale.  Most of their stuff is the US trains, but they have some platforms and other buildings greatly reduced.

And their track has a discount during the sale as well

https://www.modeltrainstuff.com/search?tag=kato-spring-sale&utm_source=MTS+Newsletter&utm_campaign=048fa7f09c-ModelTrainStuff_Weekly_Newsletter_5_13&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_fab01ea610-048fa7f09c-11141105&mc_cid=048fa7f09c&mc_eid=f2b2bdb133#perpage:300

ETA:  from the newsletter on track:

10% OFF TRACK PRODUCTS!

Use promo code 10TRACK at checkout!
Ends 5-20

Edited by chadbag

Densha

Post here if you find any interesting model train sales.

scotspensioner
Posted (edited)

I spotted this beauty on Hattons web site

Kato 10-474 Super Odiriko as new 165 pounds

Kato 10-475 Super Odoriko add on 150  pounds

Two things  :- A)A new 10-1412 is priced at 100 pounds by Gaugemaster (upgraded 10-475)

B)The packs have been swapped and the add on pack shows three cars with pantographs but the base pack has no pantographs!

Edited by scotspensioner
Additional information

bill937ca

Hattons had quite a bit of used Japanese trains a few weeks ago.  Search under pre-owned, n scale and last 180 days.  Research your prices because in nne case I looked at the pre-owned price was more than the list price in Japan. 

scotspensioner
45 minutes ago, bill937ca said:

Hattons had quite a bit of used Japanese trains a few weeks ago.  Search under pre-owned, n scale and last 180 days.  Research your prices because in nne case I looked at the pre-owned price was more than the list price in Japan. 

I have bought from them in the past but recently I've noticed their prices are higher than I would consider in a few cases.

On the other hand I've picked up some real bargains on eBay including a 10-474 which was what set me looking at Hattons pair.