Intersting Aizu Livery

Guest ___

I think after four months of watching the Aizu webcam, that this is the first time I have seen this livery. It looks like a class 485/183 Aizuliner with a blue stripe.

208ct.jpg

EDIT: Oddly enough the code came out all wonky.

Somehow, my code went all wonky above in the image post. I'm not sure why or when as it was right when it was posted.

That's its alright, the 583. First time I've seen that in months of running the aizu-webcam. I have it up 24/hr/day and have yet to see it, but then again all the wired  or unusual trains always appear Tuesday evening EST (Wednesday morning JST)

Tons of railfans I saw floating abouts it as well.

No the Aizu livery is red and at the front there are two peak like shapes in grey, you can normally see it at weekends, the Aizu web cam can now and again throw up some interesting trains, in winter time you can see joyful EMU sets normally in the middle track laying over time, the blue and cream unit here is a 583 unit.

Lew

No the Aizu livery is red and at the front there are two peak like shapes in grey, you can normally see it at weekends, the Aizu web cam can now and again throw up some interesting trains, in winter time you can see joyful EMU sets normally in the middle track laying over time, the blue and cream unit here is a 583 unit.

Lew

Actually the red and gray Aizu has been seen roughly three times a day sinc June through until the end of August. I have recorded 57 Aizui-Liner arrivals at Aizu-Wakamatsu between May and August.

Lew

Actually the red and gray Aizu has been seen roughly three times a day sinc June through until the end of August. I have recorded 57 Aizui-Liner arrivals at Aizu-Wakamatsu between May and August.

You get to stay up a few hours after me in the UK lol,,,but normally when i look there are the EMU sets and the various Diesel units, an interesting move about 7am Aizu time is the arrival of a three car EMU then an empty three car unit follows it in to form a six car commuter time unit, what other observations have you seen?

Argh, I can make another thread on all them, LOL. I posted roughly 20% of my observations to this thread on Aizu. Had, I posted more, the leadership tam would have strung me up, revoked my mod privs, and banned my IP for life, LOL.

http://www.jnsforum.com/index.php/topic,1049.0.html

http://www.jnsforum.com/index.php/topic,1192.0.html

http://www.jnsforum.com/index.php/topic,1222.0.html

The rest of you heard it first, he asked about Aizu!  :laugh: