EH 10 Locos

beakaboy

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has some information on what part number the pantographs are on the Kato N gauge EH 10 locos. Looking at my pantos I have for spare parts, the Kato 11-404 or PS16 , A Type look very close , but they are shorter when raised compared to the EH 10 . The locos are going to be used as chassis for NZ120 (TT) scale , so will require the 2 pantos on loco as well as another  pair . I guess the other option is to get 2 pairs of the PS16 , A Type, but being TT, the extra height would make it look better. any help appreciated.

1 minute ago, beakaboy said:

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has some information on what part number the pantographs are on the Kato N gauge EH 10 locos. Looking at my pantos I have for spare parts, the Kato 11-404 or PS16 , A Type look very close , but they are shorter when raised compared to the EH 10 . The locos are going to be used as chassis for NZ120 (TT) scale , so will require the 2 pantos on loco as well as another  pair . I guess the other option is to get 2 pairs of the PS16 , A Type, but being TT, the extra height would make it look better. any help appreciated.

Which version of the EH10 do you have?  I have the most modern one with the separate grab irons on the front, I can check the part number on that if you want.

• Like 1
Davo Dentetsu

Turns out Tenshodo did a version of EH10 with PS22B pantographs, which Kato most certainly do as a part?

2011_0337.jpg

• Like 1
HantuBlauLOL
9 hours ago, beakaboy said:

what loco are you trying to build in TT? N pantos are not big enough i'm afraid. probably gotta check european pantos as they are far more bulky

Edited by HantuBlauLOL
  • Like 1