Sign in to follow this  
loulasalle

Items for sale

loulasalle

Is it permissible to post items ( Japanese N Scale) for sale? Before I offend someone!

katoftw

Yeah that is why we have a for sale section.

EH500 (12)

And now everyone is anxiously eyeing the sales section for the upcoming thread. :toothy12:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

serotta1972

PM me with what you got to save you the trouble of posting and if I don't want it then you can post it in the Classifieds. :)

Kiha66
38 minutes ago, serotta1972 said:

PM me with what you got to save you the trouble of posting and if I don't want it then you can post it in the Classifieds. :)

No no, PM me!

cteno4

Lou,

hey it’s fine to post stuff for sale, but we like to keep all that in the classified section

http://www.jnsforum.com/community/forum/19-classifieds-for-sale-or-trade/

so far ive not heard of anyone having trouble with sales thru the forum, but be prudent and clear with price and shipping so there is no confusion. Please do all the deal bits with individuals thru pm or email and not thru posts on the thread.

you can list individual items in their own threads or group them together in a single thread, it’s all up to you. Just make the titles clear what’s for sale so it’s easy to identify when looking the post list.

once something has sold please mark it as sold in the post and if everything in a thread is sold off put “SOLD -“ before the title as well so folks won’t bother looking at the thread anymore.

good luck! I’ve had great luck buying stuff from other members and it’s made many friendships on the forum thru buying and selling!

Cheers,

jeff

deathletter

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I noticed that I can no longer see the classified area for wanted items and items for sale. After doing some forum searching I noticed that the guidelines for the classified areas had changed. I am not even close to the 50 post minimum to see the classified area but I do have the three month minimum time in the forum covered, lol. Anyway, I guess I need to start making posts so I can qualify. Cheers! 😎

cteno4

Sorry about that but that is there so that folks can get to know you some before doing sales. The forum has no other way to screen or guarantee buyers and sellers other than them being an active member here. The primary focus of the forum is discussion, the classifieds are secondary.

cheers

jeff

• Like 1