Chizu Express Chizu Line, Kamigōri to Tottori

Sacto1985

YouTube member railan aunz recently posted a long zenmen tenbou video of a local trip on the Chizu Line and JR West Inbi Line from Kamagōri to Tottori from a Chizu Express HOT3500 trainset. It's so different to see this line on a local train instead of sooming by on the limited express HOT7000 train in Super Hakuto service.

• Like 3

Thanks Sacto.  I don't have time to watch the whole thing right now but based on a few minutes, it looks great.  I'm not really familiar with this line, but I've been on the Inbi Line a few times.  It'll be cool to see that in such good quality.

23 hours ago, miyakoji said:

Thanks Sacto.  I don't have time to watch the whole thing right now but based on a few minutes, it looks great.  I'm not really familiar with this line, but I've been on the Inbi Line a few times.  It'll be cool to see that in such good quality.

We have a lot of zenmen tenbou videos of this line (going in both directions!) taken from the HOT7000 limited express train, but this is the first time I've seen it in local service from a HOT3500 trainset. Besides the Super Hakuto trains, this line also hosts the Super Inaba trains between Okayama and Tottori, and those use the KiHa 187 trainset (the same model used on the Super Oki run between Shin-Yamaguchi and Tottori).